Genesis Engineering, Inc. has the skills and resources to support the start up and commissioning of your equipment and systems. We offer training services to make sure your plant personnel can operate and maintain the systems we design and install.
Start Up Support
As an engineering contractor, our goal is to provide a robust and reliable system for you, our customer. Genesis Engineering provides the following start up services to ensure our designs meet those objectives:
- Develop pre-start up inspection checklists for equipment and controls.
- Work with construction on power up to check devices and equipment.
- Operate each piece of equipment and portion of the process; work with construction to observe and correct mechanical problems that might hamper operations.
- Confirm that all communication is functioning.
- Dynamically verify the PLC program.
- Confirm all fault annunciations on operator interfaces.
- Debug the program(s) and correct problems.
- Finalize and check the program(s) and ensure that the requirements of the design are met.
- If product is not available, the start up team may place product on the equipment in order to verify machine function and program integrity.
- If product is available, run the equipment or system to show that it is operational and can meet the requirements for production.